Simplified, Cost-effective Management for Android Fleets
Manage and secure Android devices from initial onboarding and provisioning through end-of-life.
- Leverage convenient bulk enrollment and zero touch device onboarding for knowledge workers, contractors and frontline workers.
- Centrally configure and push email, Wi-Fi, and VPN settings.
- Limit devices to only pre-approved applications or specific device features.
- Reduce costs and complexity by leveraging a single UEM console to management Android, iOS, iPadOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices.
Secure Apps and Data on Android Devices
- Enable data loss prevention with security features such as open-in and copy/paste restrictions.
- Use a secure access gateway to enable granular app-level access control.
- Deploy apps in a separate work profile to enforce protection for work apps and data.
- Leverage Managed Google Play, which offers a native application store for work devices containing only explicitly approved applications, including support for private apps.
- Enable silent application installation without the need for a user-provided Google account on the device and apply managed configurations and permissions for apps.
Secure Productivity Apps for Android Devices
- Email+ provides secure email, contacts, calendar, and tasks.
- [email protected] provides an intuitive way to access, store, edit, and view documents.
- [email protected] enables secure, containerized access to corporate web resources from any mobile device without the need for a full-device VPN.
- [email protected] enables any Android user to share their screen with a help desk agent for more efficient troubleshooting and faster problem resolution.
Security for the Everywhere Workplace
Embrace the freedom and flexibility users expect in today's Everywhere Workplace - without sacrificing security.
Supported Android Hardware
Ivanti supports a variety of Android devices used by knowledge workers, as well as ruggedized devices required for frontline workers.
Ivanti is also recognised by the Android Enterprise Recommended programme, a Google-led programme which validates Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) product offerings deliver advanced Android Enterprise features while providing business customers with trusted guidance to ensure consistent, successful deployment.