10 Helpful Tips for SITS19
Attending a huge tradeshow like SITS is no mean feat—almost regimental to a certain degree. So here at Ivanti, we have decided to make your visit to SITS a more pleasurable and enjoyable experience.
Follow our tips and let us get you off to a flying start!
- Plan your travel – SITS this year is being held at ExCel, London. With this in mind, you may need to alter a few of your travel plans.
- Fuel up with a big breakfast – Eating breakfast is always a good idea, whether you are attending a tradeshow or not. You need to keep that stamina racing high; it’s going to be a long couple of days and you don’t want to burn out!
- Choose your footwear wisely – This one really doesn’t need any explanation. Tradeshows can be like race tracks, so go comfy and you’re sure to WIN!
- Set a goal and strategy – Before you attend any event, know why you’re doing it. You probably had to answer this question before you decided to register, right? What problems are you hoping to solve for your business? Take advantage of the floor plan, figure out who you would like to visit beforehand, always aim for that checkered flag.
- Stay hydrated – Attending large tradeshows is a thirsty game. Lots of talking and fantastic conversations, so remember to drink lots of fluids.
- Balance your time – If there is a particular speaker that you really want to hear, make sure you schedule them in. Next would be the vendors. Take note of their stand numbers and if you don’t manage to get around them all in one day, there is always day two!
- Set up meetings – Most vendors will be able to schedule you in for a one-on-one demo, so look out for these.
- Giveaways – Surely this is the best bit of the tradeshow. All those FREE giveaways, oh and let’s not forget the competitions you can enter, you just never know!
- Take notes – With so much going on, taking notes seems so obvious, but it is sometimes near on impossible. If you find yourself in that position, make sure you pick up some collateral, this is a great way to jog your memory when you recap everything you have seen.
- Enjoy yourself! – Personally, I think this is the most important one to remember. You are going to have a very long couple of days, so make the most of it and just enjoy! 😊
Hopefully reading these tips will help make your visit a good one! And don’t forget, Ivanti will be on stand number 220, so come take a pit stop, fuel up with a coffee and let us supercharge you with one of our fabulous demos before you race off for the day! Pre-book your demo here.
We will be running three presentations in our booth each day to educate around the importance of Unified IT and Service Management. After each presentation, you will have the chance to win one of our prizes through a live draw.*
Unfamiliar With SITS?
SITS (Service Desk & IT Support Show) is the UK’s leading event for IT Service Management and IT support professionals. It is your chance to step away from the day-to-day to share best practices, find new solutions, and learn a whole raft of practical skills to help you excel in your role.
There is no other UK event where you can meet so many ITSM suppliers face-to-face, plus attend two full days of training seminars all for FREE. Put simply, SITS is the must-attend event for any service desk professional.
See you soon!
*Come and fill in a competition card during our presentations and be entered into the live draw which will take place after each presentation. Must be present to win.